Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hodges

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carole

Carole Report 21 May 2005 19:38

Hi, I'm trying to find members of the Hodges family who originate from Ampney Crucis in Gloucester. I have traced back to my g.g.grandfather Robert who was born in 1812. Anyone got any more info, please? Carole

Jayne

Jayne Report 1 Aug 2015 23:01

Hi Carole
Sorry I can't help you but hoping you may be able to help me
I'm looking for Thomas Samuel Hodges, born 1904 in Wouldham near Chatham Kent. He married Ethel A Higham in 1942 in Maidstone Kent
If you have any connections at all I'd be eternally grateful
Thank you in advance

Jayne

greyghost

greyghost Report 1 Aug 2015 23:08

Jayne - you have found yet another old Hodges thread, that the originators are probably no longer monitoring.

Rootgatherer has kindly started a thread for you (and may well have let you know that). Click on the link below and it will take you to that thread where folk have already started to help you
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1353801