Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Campbell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kate (catherine)

Kate (catherine) Report 31 Aug 2005 21:08

Trying to find information on Campbells who lived in or near Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland. My Gt.Grandfather John (m. Eliza Byrne 1871). Their children: Catherine Maria (1872), Ellen (1873) Elizabeth (1876) Patrick (1878) Christopher (1880) John (1882) my grandfather Catherine (1884). (She married George Monley 24-01-1912 in the Church of the Assumption, Howth, Co. Dublin) & finally, Joseph (1886). Grateful for any leads. Thanks. Kate

Maria

Maria Report 11 Feb 2014 22:14

Dear Kate,

My Campbells originated from Co Kildare/Dublin/Liverpool a couple of the names are similar any more info
Regards Maria

patchem

patchem Report 11 Feb 2014 22:17

Maria,

Kate posted this more than 8 years ago, and may no longer be a member of genes.

You could click on her name to try to send her a message - if she still has the same email address she can be contacted by genes.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 11 Feb 2014 22:18

Did you spot the date on this post - 2005

Unlikely that Kate will be checking it,.

Take a chance and send her a message and if she has got the same email addy then she will get notification of a message thru GR

Maria

Maria Report 11 Feb 2014 22:36

Thanks guys have tried that now.

Regards Maria