Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Woods

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Celia

Celia Report 9 Jan 2006 20:57

Happy New Year to everyone! Margaret Ursula Woods was married to Isaac Samuel Crosby B1783 a bellows maker in Drury Lane. They married Sept 1801 St. Stephens, Coleman St. London - X097/282 1801 St. George East. P342. It shows the witnesses of the marriage but I cant make head or tail of her father who I would like to trace. Margaret died age 54yrs 1829 - Drury Lane. Look forward to hearing from anyone! Thanks Celia

BeauBear

BeauBear Report 21 Jun 2013 15:34

Hi Celia,

Are you still monitoring GR?
If so, please reply - I would like to exchange information about Margaret Ursula Woods and Isaac Samuel Crosby.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Jun 2013 15:38

NO posts to her name.....so not on GR's 'radar'