Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dalton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nelda

Nelda Report 12 Jun 2007 03:49

MY GRANDFATHER WAS JAMES ARTHUR WILLIAM DALTON. HIS SECOND MARRIAGE WAS TO EVELYN EMILY HEATH IN 1931? IN MARYBOROUGH QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA. HIS PARENTS WERE JAMES DALTON AND ELIZABETH MASTERS. IAM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THEM.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 2 Apr 2015 07:39

Nelda would appear not to be a member now with NIL posts

Displaying an email addy is actually against the Terms and Conditions

Will send a pm.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 2 Apr 2015 09:55

As long as she still has the same email address, you could send her a message. Just click on her name.

Bear in mind that she may have become ill, incapacitated or died.

Lynette

Lynette Report 3 Apr 2015 01:31

I've deleted my post as it seems to be irrelevant now from your knowledge. I don't use GR boards but assumed any reply would send a message to the person I'd replied to. I found the reference to the person I'd just discovered through Google search, not through GR. Please pardon my ignorance of procedure.

If you have Carter in Sussex, Sutherland in Fifeshire anytime or Manchester in 1900s, there may be a connection...