Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Angela Kennedy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 17 Feb 2003 23:24

Trying to trace any member of the Brown family from Craigmillar Road in Edinburgh. I was born in Simpson Memorial Hospital, Edinburgh, on 11th February 1963. My mother's maiden name was Margaret Brown and she died in 1963,approximately 6 weeks after my birth. Her address on her Death Certificate (a copy of which I obtained) was Criagmillar Road, Edinburgh. She was only 31 years old when she died. Although my mother's name was stated on my Birth Certificate as "Margaret Brown or McGlynn", My father was Hendry (Sonny) Grieve, residence 172 High Street, Edinburgh, at the time of my birth. I have never met or had any contact with any member of the Brown family, so if anyone recognises any of these details, please get in touch. I have a real need to find my roots. I look forward to hearing from you.