Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nicholas Worboys

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 16 Aug 2005 02:45

I have a framed history of the family name that I would be happy to scan and email you. I am looking at putting together a comprehensive family tree of Worboys' and would like your input as to what you currently have. my email is [email protected] so please get in contact. Nicholas David Worboys

Starkey

Starkey Report 2 Dec 2007 01:56

Hi Nicholas
I am related to the Worboys and would be interested in what you have. We are connected by the Pepper & Parker family.
regards
Leona

Baiiley

Baiiley Report 3 Jan 2011 14:36

Hi Guys

I am a Worboys and would be happy to share my tree just let me know..

Karen

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 4 Jan 2011 12:04

Hi Karen, it doesn't work quite like that unfortunately. The message you see are old and it is doubtful the poster is still checking.

The best thing to do if you are trying to find connections on here, is to put the name Worboys into the Search Trees Box above and look through to see if you have any connections. If you find any connections, you can contact the tree owners.

If you would like help with your research, then why not start a thread of your own? Take a look at the 2nd post on the Community Trying to Find board for further info. Regards. Cx

Starkey

Starkey Report 8 Nov 2016 07:59

Hi Nicholas
Ive only just found a message from you about the list of Worboys. Yes I would love a copy as I am related. What an unusual name. We are connected by the Pepper & Parker family.
regards
Leona

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Nov 2016 08:13

leona

Have you read the whole thread , the posting is over 11 years old so its very unlikely the poster is still a member

Cynthia.s advice of 2011 may help you

:-)