Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Deborah Jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 17 Mar 2006 17:50

hi am trying to trace back to my grt grt grandad from southern ireland.he was born in a place called packington,and he died in swadlincote.i have know age of him.but we think he married my grt grt granny born in waterford, s.ireland she also died in swadlincote.i think ive got an address its 7,sparkenhoe street ?i also have a death certificate....the name of my grt grt grandad may be james edward pallett,sorry number 7,sparkenhoe street is in leicester.can anyone help.ps there is a joseph albert pallett,leonard cecil pallett,walter richard pallett.children of mrs sarah elizabeth lucas.deceased,mr h,lenton mrs f.m.nuttall mrs s.e.henderson mrs a.brown my nan.mrs m.stockton,mr.j.lucas,mrs.n.walker ,mr.t.lucas.

Darren

Darren Report 16 Jan 2015 16:22

Hi Deborah
I know it's been a long time since you posted this thread and I am hoping that you still use the same account....
I think I may be able to help with details.
Let me know if you have sorted things out by now lol.

Darren.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Jan 2015 16:39

Darren

Deborah only posted once so is unlikely to still be a member.

Try clicking on her name and sending her a message, if her email is still the same she will receive it and can then respond