Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stephen Spillane

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephen

Stephen Report 16 Mar 2007 13:39

mt name is stephen spillane, born 1969, I am adopted, my true name is john ryan born derby / nottingham 31/5/69, my adoptive parents are john spillane & helen (eileen) curtain of co cork and waterford, my father has a brother Peter & my mother has several siblings, Liam, Mary, kathleen, peggy, this may fit into someones family tree, Im still trying to trace my own. [email protected] enquiries welcome. rgds.

Irene Ann

Irene Ann Report 9 Aug 2015 17:38

Hi Stephen.I hope you don't mind me sending you this message but my friend CAROL ENDSOR is looking for her dad MICHAEL SPILLANE Born 1932 DUBLIN last known where abouts BIRMINGHAM 1956 Thank's Irene

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 9 Aug 2015 17:53

Irene Ann

Stephen posted this thread 8 years ago and didn't post again so I doubt he will see your message. You could try clicking on his name and sending a personal message. If he still has the same email address he will be notified. I see that he has also included his email address of the time on here (which isn't strictly allowed) but you could try emailing him direct.

Kath. x

Irene Ann

Irene Ann Report 9 Aug 2015 20:05

Thank's Kath i will try sending him a email Irene x