Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brian Green

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian

Brian Report 18 Mar 2003 17:14

Looking for anyone who know's my father Charles Gaffney last known whereabouts in Edinburgh and is apparently a good church goer. He also has 3 children from his wife Jane the youngest also called Charles, Stewart or Stuart and Michael, Charles was in Inverness whern i last spoke to him . My father worked in Fort William at the local Pulp Mill from around 1966 to 1973. Any information would be greatly appreciated to continue my family tree research. Managed to contact Charles Gaffney from Inverness who i think is my half brother. Sent him Pictures of myself through the years but have not heard anything back from him. yet again any information on Charles Gaffney from Edinburgh would be much appreciated. recently went through a cancer scare and would just love to know where he is.