Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jean Donachie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 18 Mar 2003 16:27

My maiden name was Jean Layhe. My fathers name was Fred I am trying to contact any member of the Layhe family who originated from Worksop.I have lost touch with all my Fathers side of the family.

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 17 Oct 2007 10:01

Good luck. My uncle was Herbert Layhe b 1916 d 1973. He married Amelia Ives b 1916 m 1939 d 1995 and they had 2 chn John and Ann who are both alive. Virtually all the Layhe's seem to come from Worksop so I think you will need more information.

Steve Ives (husband of Dorothy Bay)

Angela

Angela Report 7 Nov 2008 16:14

hi my name is angela cleghorn im trying to find jessie thomson clelland watson fargie she had a son derek watson born 1956 but my dad was adopted and ive just recently found out that jessie had a daughter m donachie dont know her first name thankyou

Bazil

Bazil Report 7 Jul 2013 21:04

Hi. Are you still searching for the Layhes? As my line comes from Prescott with links to Worksop.

Regards

David Wright :-)

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 7 Jul 2013 21:06

Hello David, you've posted on a very old thread so doubt the people above will see your response.

You could try contacting them by clicking on their names to send private messages.