Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christine Terry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 15 Mar 2003 21:16

Christine Terry now Smart born 18/5/1947 i am trying to build my family tree from my father's side of the family his name being Jack Terry only thing i know this family came mainly from West Yorkshire S yorkshire and branched out towards London i am is only Daughter he married(Hilda Hanson)he was born 7/6/1918 and died in April/1963 i am looking for any one living or deaseced that can help me find any of my relation's we are conected to some oldroys two of which moved to London one of which worked for the royal mint the other for New scotland yard police i also would like to know about my cousin Malcom Rilley i think this is spelt right so there are Rilley's, Olroyd's And Terry we are all related if any one out there know's of any of the following names please get intouch i would be very gratefull to hear from any one who may know of them and there were abouts if Sheila and Margret oldroyd are out there please help me or any one that can shed any lite on any of this apeal please please get intouch or any one