Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marguerite Garbutt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marilyn

Marilyn Report 27 Mar 2003 07:35

I am tracing the Goder family tree and they lived in Mauritius. Marie I'dea Goder lived in Mauritius in the early 1900's. She married Stanislas Virgile MARCHAND in Rose Hill in 1926. They had 3 children and I'm her granddaughter. The family left Mauritius in 1940 for South Africa where she died a year later. She had a sister by the name of Heidi (who married and had lots of children) and four brothers – Lucien, Hendrick, Pelecles known as Keyes (who owned the Goder hotel in Curepipe) and France (later died in the army) who married Germaine. If you are related to any of the people I mentioned, please could you contact me as we are creating our family tree. I can be contact at [email protected]