Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wendy Isaacs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 23 Feb 2003 01:15

I AM TRYING TO FIND ANYONE WHO IS RELATED TO MY DAD'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY.MY DAD WAS WILLIAM EDWARD FULLER AND I KNOW HE HAD A SISTER JEAN WHO DIED BUT I THINK SHE WAS MARRIED WITH 6 CHILDREN.MY DAD ALSO HAS A YOUNGER SISTER WHOSE NAME IS KAY.SHE IS MARRIED AND I THINK SHE HAD 2 CHILDREN,MICHELLE AND LEE.I THINK LEE WOULD BE IN HIS EARLY 30'S AND MICHELLE IS OLDER.MY NAN,IVY MAY STILL BE ALIVE BUT THE LAST TIME I SAW HER WAS AT MY DAD'S FUNERAL IN 1987.IF ANY OF THIS INFORMATION RINGS ANY BELLS WITH YOU AND YOU ARE FROM OR ORIGINALLY FROM THE BRISTOL AREA,PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.THANKYOU.