Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hugh Price Hughes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 22 May 2018 09:43

Try to find a Hughes who might be in my family tree !

Dea

Dea Report 22 May 2018 09:48

Well, we would need some sort of date and place where we might be looking for him please?

At the moment, he could be from any century, anywhere in the whole world. - A bit of a 'needle in a haystack' task to say the least !! :-S :-S

Dea x

P.S. - with a name like that we can probably narrow it down to Wales ?? ;-) :-D :-D

Dea x

malyon

malyon Report 22 May 2018 17:47

Births Mar 1847 (>99%)
Hughes Hugh Price Carmarthen 26 570

there are about 12 hugh price hughes in wales

Dea

Dea Report 22 May 2018 19:28

Yes Malyon, there are surprisingly few compared to the huge numbers I was expecting so it should be relatively simple to track down the family etc BUT we do need to know which one we are supposed to be following and which family we are trying to connect him to !!

Dea x

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 23 May 2018 01:04

I've lost my crystal ball

Has anyone seen it???

Dea

Dea Report 23 May 2018 09:52

Have sent a pm to Valerie asking her to return with further info.

Dea x