Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Geoff Pateman born 1936 hitchin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sharon

sharon Report 27 Sep 2016 18:34

Hi, can anyone help. Geoffrey h Pateman born 1936 in hitchin to Doris may crowson and ALfred Joseph Pateman. He married in 1960 to a lady in 1960 in Cambridge. Her surname was goodwin. Do not know her name or age. They moved to Canada when I do not know. Had two daughters I think may have been in Canada. They divorced not saw whether she is still alive. Not sure of daughters names , where born or if married. Geoffrey remarried to a lady called Diane. Not sure when or her details. Been writing to both of them and neighbours but not having any response. He is my dad's cousins , who would like to get in contact with them or the 2 daughters. They were living in Langley British Columbia,Canada. Are Geoffrey and his ex and second wife still alive.
Thanks sharon

malyon

malyon Report 27 Sep 2016 20:10

Geoffrey married Elizabeth a goodwill

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 27 Sep 2016 20:25

Actually on the marriage record on Findmypast if you search under Geoffrey's name his spouse comes up as Elzabeth A. Goodwill, but if you search for the marriage under Elizabeth's name her surname comes up as Goodwin.

Kath. x

malyon

malyon Report 27 Sep 2016 21:03

could be Goodwin there are births pateman-goodwin from 1963

Choccy

Choccy Report 27 Sep 2016 22:56

PM sent with possible FB link to second wife.

sharon

sharon Report 29 Sep 2016 15:19

Thankyou everyone for yoyr help.I have made contact with them.
Sharon