Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

pls can someone help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kaz

Kaz Report 1 Sep 2016 19:48

Gordon b Armstrong
1st quarter
mothers maiden name Reddick
Lancashire
burnley
volume 10b
but me and my friend ae researching his fathers tree but got stuck on the first hurdle his full date of birth can anyone help pls

Dea

Dea Report 1 Sep 2016 19:59

Gordon appears to still be alive - why are you asking for details on him please?

Dea x

Kaz

Kaz Report 1 Sep 2016 20:20

he is my mates dad and they lost conact yrs bk ,now he has kids trying to piece his family tree together, it was purely his actual day that has stumped this tree building although my friend is going through a large tree so frustrating when little basic facts elude him

malyon

malyon Report 1 Sep 2016 21:23

was he's dad born In lacashire or London could you find out when he's dad was born

Kaz

Kaz Report 1 Sep 2016 21:42

the details included in my post are defo correct born burnley march 1957

malyon

malyon Report 1 Sep 2016 22:05

I ment his father Terence where was he born and what year

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 1 Sep 2016 22:22

If it's Gordon B. Armstrong's date of birth you are looking for then the only way (unless you can ask your mate's mother who should know) is to buy the birth certificate.

Kath. x

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 1 Sep 2016 22:25

If your friend buys a copy of the birth cert, it will have Gordon's exact DOB, and also father's name.

You've posted the volume number above, but to order, he'll need to quote the full reference:

Volume: 10b
Page: 821

Kaz

Kaz Report 1 Sep 2016 22:47

thx