Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ancestry lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 28 Aug 2016 13:55

hi this is a big ask but does any one have a subscription on ancestry.co.uk and could please do me a lookup please I have found a picture of my dad and mam Kenneth and ruth reaper attached to someones tree but cant see whos it is as cant afford a subscription at the minute would be most gratefull

Maddie

Maddie Report 28 Aug 2016 13:58

you can use this site, type in relatives name and you should find the tree
maddie

Family Tree Search | Ancestry - Ancestry.com
http://search.ancestry.com/search/category.aspx?cat=42
Discover a multitude of family trees with Ancestry's family tree search. You may even find new family trees with connections to your own!

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 28 Aug 2016 14:04

This message appears when trying to look at that photo:

Family Tree Maker is Updating This Tree

The tree "Eddie Potts, 25 May 2015" is unavailable while it is being updated by Family Tree Maker. Other trees may be available while this is happening.

Lynne

Lynne Report 28 Aug 2016 14:04

thanks Maddie have tried that but its asking me to subscribe to see the tree and cant afford it at the minute but thanks anyway

Lynne

Lynne Report 28 Aug 2016 14:07

thanks Argyll gran

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 28 Aug 2016 14:11

There's another tree with Kenneth on it ( apart from the one with the photo), but it doesn't mention Ruth.

It's called the Graham Family Tree, and the tree owner is fweb1967.

It only gives his birth and death, and parents.

Then it follows his mother 's family line.

No photos, though.

Lynne

Lynne Report 28 Aug 2016 14:26

I have seen that one but don't have a clue whos tree it is as don't know any grahams in our famiy will have to wait till I can afford a subscription and look at it

Maddie

Maddie Report 28 Aug 2016 14:31

why not take a free trial but do't forget to cancel before exiry
maddie

Lynne

Lynne Report 28 Aug 2016 14:35

I aready did that years ago lol but thanks

Maddie

Maddie Report 28 Aug 2016 15:02

Free access to Ancestry this long weekend Choccy 28 Aug 2016 09:42 AM
by PricklyHolly 25 2
, http://tinyurl.com/zmyo73w ...

Lynne

Lynne Report 28 Aug 2016 18:28

thanks Maddie but you cant accesss certain things

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 28 Aug 2016 18:39

Still coming up with 'unavailable while it is being updated by Family Tree Maker'- I'll take a look another look in the morning.