Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Whereabouts of Cassia Jane Williams in 1911?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

HeadStone

HeadStone Report 26 Feb 2016 18:13

Hello,
I had some really good help yesterday in locating Cassia Jane Williams born 1890, Ffestiniog and her marriage in the district of Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan. The only time I cannot locate her is in the 1911 Census.

Once again a fresh pair of eyes usually does wonders so any help in locating her in the 1911 Wales census would be gratefully received.

Regards
Paul

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 26 Feb 2016 18:17

Best to stick to the other thread, Paul - it saves people perhaps researching things twice:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1358216

It's a pity you marked it as answered.

HeadStone

HeadStone Report 27 Feb 2016 13:41

Hello ArgllGran,
Yes it is since I cannot reverse the "Answered" but I have asked GR to do it for me.
Regards
Paul

Rambling

Rambling Report 27 Feb 2016 14:13

Ah, when you asked for the 'Answered' to be reversed Headstone, I hope you didn't do so by reporting the thread? See my response on it...it is likely that it will be deleted unread, so I have copied and saved the info on it in case you haven't saved it elsewhere. :-)

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 27 Feb 2016 16:45

I know you have answers on your other thread, but just putting this up for reference:

Name Age
Edward Williams 28 Quarryman, Flint Holloywell
Margaret Williams 29 Flint Hollywell
John Williams 3 Denbigh
Cassia J Williams 11/12 Festiniog Merioneth

8 Tabernacle Terrace
Civil Parish: Ffestiniog
Ecclesiastical parish: St David
Town: Blaenau Ffestiniog
County/Island: Merionethshire

HeadStone

HeadStone Report 27 Feb 2016 22:51

Hello AustinQ
Many thanks for the reference provided. The only missing census for Cassia is the 1911 census.
Regards
Paul