Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fritz Eugene Lorenson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dolores

Dolores Report 19 Aug 2015 22:03

Searching for parents Joel and Alma Lorenson,possibly of Lungskile or Ljungskile, Sweden

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 19 Aug 2015 22:08

Could you give some dates please Dolores?

Do you have any other locations for them?

Is it their parents you're looking for, or are they the parents of someone?

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 19 Aug 2015 22:17

Connected

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1354222

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 19 Aug 2015 22:18

I think Dolores means that Joel and Alma are the parents of Fritz Eugene Lorenson.

EDIT - on the thread that you gave the link for the name was Noel and not Joel.

Kath. x

Dolores

Dolores Report 20 Aug 2015 15:34

I misspelled the fathers name it is Joel Lorenson. He and Alma were the parents of
Fritz Eugene Lorenson. I know he had a sister and three nieces. One sister Karen Johansson or Johanson, became a nun and was living in Malmo, Sweden. This was in 1970. There were two other nieces. Margeurita and Eva living in Lungskile, or spelled Ljungskile Sweden around 1970.
Fritz Eugene was born Jan. 7, 1888 so am guessing his parents birth date around 1868 or earlier, I don't know if he was the oldest or what other siblings.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 20 Aug 2015 16:34

I got your message of today Dolores but not one yesterday.

This is the only record on Findmypast for the name Fritz Lorenson so I don't know if this person is connected to your family:-

First name(s) FRITZ
Last name LORENSON
Gender Male
Age 23
Birth year 1881
Marital status S
Occupation LABORER
Departure year 1904
Departure day 2
Departure month 3
Departure port LIVERPOOL
Destination port NEW YORK
Destination NEW YORK
Country United States
Destination country United States
Ship name CELTIC
Ship master's first name H ST G
Ship master's last name LINDSAY
City LIVERPOOL
Ship destination port NEW YORK
Ship destination country USA
Ship square feet 1181
Ship registered tonnage 17802
Number of passengers 521
Record set Passenger Lists leaving UK 1890-1960

Kath. x

Dolores

Dolores Report 20 Aug 2015 16:39

I misspelled the fathers name, it is Joel Lorenson. He and Alma were the parents of Fritz Eugene Lorenson. Fritz was born Jan. 7, 1888 so am assuming the parents birth around 1868, but I don't know if he was the oldest. He had a sister, don't know her name so would like to find other siblings. Fritz had nieces that lived in Lungskile and Malmo Sweden.