Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry in Poland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 27 Nov 2014 16:14

Please can anyone advise what would be the best site to look at to find BMD in Poland I don't mind paying for membership if it gives me this. I already have membership with Ancestry.co.uk . Do I need to search " World Vital Records" Can I order a Birth Certificate if I have exact date of Birth in Poland. Thanks Pam

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 27 Nov 2014 16:30

Have you googled 'Polish BMD'?

Pamela

Pamela Report 6 Dec 2014 08:39

yes but still not clear how to order. To recap I would like to order a copy of the Birth certificate of Rudolf Bujok. He was born on 24th August 1924 in Poland but I don't know what region of Poland. He died in England in 1998 as he married an English lady. Any further guidance on this would be much appreciated .( I already have the death and marriage certificate) Thanks Pam

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 6 Dec 2014 09:31

Polish birth, marriage, death certificates

www.telawiw.msz.gov.pl/en/consular_information/akty_usc

POLISH BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH, DIVORCE CERTIFICATES . There are three kinds of certificates issued by Polish Registry Offices. These are: - birth certificates;

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 6 Dec 2014 09:32

Obtaining Polish Records - RootsWeb.com Home Page

www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~polwgw/Research.html

16/09/2012 ยท A description of sources of Polish records and where ... after the partitioning of Poland. Birth, ... can supply a certificate containing an ...