Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

E R LOOK UP PLEASE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

cane

cane Report 5 Nov 2014 12:18

are there any peeps on here who could do an electoral register look up for me please

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 5 Nov 2014 12:24

If you mean 2002-2013, I can

PM details to me

cane

cane Report 5 Nov 2014 12:27

ok and thank you for your kind reply

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 5 Nov 2014 12:28

2002 to 2014 are on Findmypast - free access this weekend but not sure if Electoral Registers are part of what you can access.

If it is from further back in time then you will need to visit the main library or archives nearest to the address (older electoral registers can only be searched by address and not by name.

Kath. x

jax

jax Report 5 Nov 2014 13:21

This is free and goes back to 1980 although no dates given.... Found myself at an address I moved from in 1995

http://www.freeelectoralroll.co.uk/Find_People.asp

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 5 Nov 2014 13:40

Info sent and acknowledged