Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pamela J Etherington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Albert

Albert Report 15 Oct 2014 16:00

HI
I am trying to find a cousin of mine, not sure if she is still alive, her name is Pamela J Etherington, she was born in 1945 in Egremont Wallasey England she married a Peter Fishwick in Wallasey in 1967, they had two children Tracy & Jenny Fishwick, in 1974 there was a an incident where by she left him, we think that they got divorced and she remarried in 1975?? the second husband may have been a John Cox? this marriage also in Wallasey.
Her father was Frederick William Etherington (my dad's older brother) and the family lived on Guilford street at the time she was married, as we moved to Canada in 1965 I have never seen or heard of her since, Can anyone help please.
regards
Albert Etherington-------------------Canada

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Oct 2014 16:16

She married again as Etherington spouse John D Cox

Sorry if this is her

First name(s) PAMELA JOYCE
Last name COX
Gender Female
Birth day 4
Birth month 9
Birth year 1945
Age -
Death quarter 1
Death year 1999
District BIRKENHEAD
District number 0371A
Register number A3C
Entry number 098
Date of registration mm/yy 0199
County Cheshire
Country England

Name: Pamela J Etherington
Mother's Maiden Surname: Smith
Date of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep 1945
Registration district: Wallasey
Inferred County: Cheshire
Volume Number: 8a
Page Number: 966

She could have been registered before the end of Sept to be in the qtr

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 15 Oct 2014 16:19

If the 1975 marriage is hers, she used her maiden name.

To be certain it's the right woman, you need a copy of the cert, for father's details

Neither of the daughters has married in England or Wales using the name Fishwick

have you looked on here to see if any of these people are in someone else's tree?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 15 Oct 2014 16:20

ETHERINGTON FREDERICK WILLIAM 1911 1974 1974 Deaths & burials Wallasey, Cheshire, England

Albert

Albert Report 15 Oct 2014 16:47

Hi Shirley
thanks for the quick reply, we thought she remarried to a John Fox but not sure,and as I said was not sure if she was still alive, so thanks for all the information, will need to get certificates to confirm for sure.
best regards
AL Etherington

Albert

Albert Report 15 Oct 2014 16:51

Hi Jacqueline
Thanks for your information, will to send for certificate to confirm. and yeas I have looked on hear for her but nothing showed up?
again thanks

Al Etherington-------------Canada