Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Whitham family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 8 Oct 2014 03:05

Does anyone know a Anna Hadjinicolaou on this site? I have sent her several messages re the above family in her tree :-D

jax

jax Report 8 Oct 2014 03:52

I would doubt that anyone just reading the boards would know her....If she has'nt opened your messages then she has probably changed her email address.

I see you only joined in September so give it time

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 8 Oct 2014 04:13

Have you checked your Sent messages to see if she has opened any of the messages????

Click on Messages (in the top row)

Click on Sent

If a green envelope is showing side her name, then she has not opened the messages

If there is no envelope showing, then she has opened the message(s), but has not yet replied

Reason for non-reply including any (or all) of the following ...........

Changed her email address and not notified GR of the new address

No longer interested in genealogy

Has died or is disabled

I hope you gave her some information as to why you were contacting he

many of us simply do not respond to pms that simply say "please open your tree"

we HAVE to have more confirmation that there is indeed a link before we will share information.