Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary (Polly ) nee stafford Quinn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stafford

Stafford Report 20 Sep 2014 15:52

Hello i would be grateful for any information of Mary (Polly ) nee Stafford Quinn

she marry John Quinn from Ballynacourty ( dromana waterford Ireland in 1911 she was 43 year of age she had a brother John sister Nancy Manfield and Sister Elizabeth

Thank you staff

BeverleyW

BeverleyW Report 20 Sep 2014 22:23

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1344856

This thread about the same couple has replies

Stafford

Stafford Report 25 Sep 2014 20:45

Thank you I think that the family i have contact a tree owner who i found and seem to have my grand mother and her family on it and waiting a response best wishes staff

Stafford

Stafford Report 25 Sep 2014 20:45

Thank you I think that the family i have contact a tree owner who i found and seem to have my grand mother and her family on it and waiting a response best wishes staff

Stafford

Stafford Report 3 Oct 2014 11:19

Thank you for your help in the past I have discovered john Stafford from ballinanoon co Waterford Ireland die in 1898 age 65 and his wife Catherine Stafford die 4th April 1891 age 50 I think the had five children Thomas , John , Mary , Nano and think there was Elizabeth marry a Phelan i was looking for Catherine her maiden name
I would be grateful any help thank you staff :-)