Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Find My Past Look Up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 26 Feb 2014 17:04

Would some kind person please see whether they can find

Ebenezer Arnold aged 20

on the Unassisted Passenger List for the 'James McHenry' August 1854 to Melbourne

(note the link for Ebenezer takes you to the wrong page....I think he should be found on Page 7)

Not sure if FMP has images of Outward Unassisted Passenger Lists to the UK but I am also looking for the same person on the following

Ebenezer Arnold aged 22 - on the 'George Marshall' departing Mar 1856 (travelling with John, Emma & Frank Arnold)
and
Ebenezer Arnold aged 24 - on the 'Istanboul' departing Jan 1858 (travelling with Maria Arnold).

In all three instances I'm looking for the images as I already have the indices.

Thanks in advance......

Jean

Jean Report 26 Feb 2014 17:48

FMP only has outward bound departure lists 1890-1960 & Convict Departures to NSW 1788-1842, I assume you have found them on Ancestry

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 26 Feb 2014 17:50

Thanks for that Jean.

Can anyone help with the inward passenger list in 1854?