Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THANKS AND GRATITUDE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ru

Ru Report 16 Jan 2014 23:30

This is a special message for the following helpers:
Reggie, Chris HO :), Astra and BeverleyW.

Thank you all so much for your help with my recent thread. You will know the thread.
I have spent much time, and money trying to trace my gt.grandfather's birth without much success over the last 5 years, yes long time eh!
Your time, effort and by asking the "right' questions: and then from the answers given you have found my long lost relative's birth. This research takes your time and more I am sure and you give this all freely to others.
I am very grateful for this and Genes is very lucky to have such people as their support as we all are.

Again many, many thanks to you all.
Sappho

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jan 2014 10:40

Thank you for your kind words...............

Always pleased to help - if I can. And delighted that you have finally achieved a 'result'

BeverleyW

BeverleyW Report 17 Jan 2014 12:18

Glad to have been of some very small assistance in helping knock down your brick wall :)