Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John and Jane Thompson burial/will

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marian

Marian Report 12 Aug 2013 20:11

Hello, could someone with access to FMP take a look at the parish burial for John Thompson born 1777, buried 1870 at Bishopton, Co Durham and Jane his wife buried 1858 also at Bishopton. I also looking for a Will for John (if any), occupation retired butcher. Thank you. PS I have their marriage, children etc. Am only wanting their burial and possible Will.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 12 Aug 2013 20:25

National Burial Index for England & Wales Transcription
First Name: JOHN Last Name: THOMPSON Burial Day: 4 Burial Month: 12 Burial Year: 1870 Age: 93 Place: BISHOPTON County: Durham Country: England Extended Information: Church Denomination: ANGLICAN Church Description: ST PETER Record set: National Burial Index for England & Wales Category: Life events (BMDs) Record collection: Deaths & burials Collections from: Great Britain

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 12 Aug 2013 20:33

National Burial Index for England & Wales Transcription
First Name: JANE Last Name: THOMPSON Burial Day: 14 Burial Month: 4 Burial Year: 1858 Age: 73 Place: BISHOPTON County: Durham Country: England Extended Information: Church Denomination: ANGLICAN Church Description: ST PETER Record set: National Burial Index for England & Wales Category: Life events (BMDs) Record collection: Deaths & burials Collections from: Great Britain

Marian

Marian Report 12 Aug 2013 20:35

Thank you Holly.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 12 Aug 2013 20:37

Perhaps someone else can but i can't see a Will.

Prickles.x