Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Find my past look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sylann

Sylann Report 30 Jul 2013 13:53

Sorry this is the same message that I put onto my other message but I'd already put that it was answered and I don't know how to alter it

As I said I have the burial of Fanny Hornby 1861 Ardwick cemetery Manchester I've been in touch with M/C Archives and they have told me that the info is on Find my past

On my other post Reggie got me some info but not sure where he got it from so If some kind person is on FMP and would see what they actually say,the cemetery is no longer there,

Thank you

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Jul 2013 14:04

Just edit your title to say - still looking.

And then add this to it..........so that we can see what you have already been given.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Jul 2013 14:06

This is what I found...............and presumably posted on your other thread...........

Last name:Hornby
First name:Fanny
Date Of Death Day:24
Date Of Death Month:Apr
Date Of Death Year:1861
County:Lancashire
Locality Of Records:Manchester Ardwick Cemetery
Title Of Records:Burial RegisterDate Range:1838 - 1866Film:M 74 / 5 / 29 / 1Number:1
Record source:Manchester Burials & Deaths -
Transcript Data provider:Manchester ArchivesTranscriptions © brightsolid online publishing ltd

So what else do you want?

What else do you imagine there could be?

Sylann

Sylann Report 30 Jul 2013 14:10

Is that all FMP give

The way M/c Archive's talked it would give her address what she died of and possibly grave number

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Jul 2013 14:15

I C&P'd their transcription, just as I did when I provided the info on your other thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1328661

There is no grave number reference

And if the cemetery isn't there, it would be of no use to you if there was

EDIT

I've just checked the image

13 Cornbrook Place

Bronchitis