Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julia Chapman born 1810 Plymouth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 25 Jul 2013 16:38

I wonder if anyone can put me in the right direction. A few months ago I was helped with the birth record for Julia but I cannot find a marriage or indeed if she died before she got married.

I know what happened to John and Thomas and I have even looked to see if she went to New Zealand with Thomas but to no avail. I hope someone can help me

Thanks
Linda

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Jul 2013 16:53

You need to add this to your previous thread............or people will be duplicating all the work they did then........

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1315952

...........then delete this one............

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 25 Jul 2013 19:36

It looks like that other thread has now been deleted instead of this one so sadly we've lost that previous info to work from ........

Linda

Linda Report 26 Jul 2013 10:32

Thanks I deleted the wrong one she was born 1810 in stoke dameral Plymouith she had two brothers Thomas 1805 who went to New Zealand and John 1807 who went to Lincolnshire her parents were John Chapman born 1781 Broad Clyst and Elizabeth Gregory born about the same time in Plymouth John 1781 was in the army

But Julia has disappeared

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 Jul 2013 11:09

https://familysearch.org/