Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marlene Brawn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LIELA

LIELA Report 5 Jun 2013 19:27

Hi - can anyone help me with further information on my grandfathers sister - Marlene Brawn, born 1937, can't find a marriage record but believe have found one of a potential child, Zina, born 1956.Any info appreciated

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Jun 2013 19:32

To ascertain the accuracy of your supposition, you need to get the birth cert

Portsmouth is not exactly close to the area in which your Brawns lived etc, as per your earlier post

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1325865

LIELA

LIELA Report 5 Jun 2013 19:36

I know that my grandfather had a sister called Marlene and I am aware that another brother also settled in Portsmouth. My grandfathers lot, my side settled in Dorset.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Jun 2013 19:39

There is a Marlene Brawn in Portsmouth on the current ER

Try the phone book......but be aware that there is no way of knowing the age or marital status of a person on the ER

EDIT

I will PM the details, as I feel sure it's the right person

Check your messages in a few minutes

patchem

patchem Report 5 Jun 2013 19:39

The possible daughter appears to have married twice and is in the Portsmouth area on 192.com in 2002.
Have you managed to trace the marriages as you found the birth?

LIELA

LIELA Report 5 Jun 2013 20:40

Yes thanks Patchem I have now - and thank you Reggie

LIELA

LIELA