Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joseph Garrard family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Coral

Coral Report 23 May 2013 20:00

I am trying to find my relations Great Grandfather Joseph Garrard ( Garrod in the 1901 census) He was born about 1870 t0 1879 and died in 1930 in Romford, Essex. His Father was John. He married Sarah Ann Eliza Staff in 1899, born 1874 died 1933 also in Romford. They had children, Minnie Emily. Walter, May, Ellen Nellie, Doris Harriet, Daisy. Any help would be great please. Do know he was a Gas worker and was in WWII.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 23 May 2013 20:02

Coral, welcome to the boards - I think you clicked 'submit' twice so I suggest you delete this posting and use the other one.
Jan :-)