Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

INA BOWE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicky Simmons

Nicky Simmons Report 15 May 2013 14:52

Hi, I'm trying to find a friend of my Mum's called Ina Bowe. Mum met her when on holiday in Blackpool in 1938 and they became penfriends but sadly lost touch. Ina lived in Middleton Junction, Manchester. Given that my Mum was born in 1925 I think the Ina Bowe in these records born in 1924 (mother's name Denton) may well be the same. I see that an Ina Bowe married Herbert Robson in 1942 in Manchester, again, this may well be her. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Nicky. :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 15 May 2013 15:02

Nicky, have you looked in search trees? there is a tree owner with Ina born 1924 Manchester.

Penny

Penny Report 15 May 2013 15:14

Sadly.... It looks as though Ina Died

Name:
Ina Robson

Birth Date:
12 Jan 1924

Date of Registration:
Nov 1986

Age at Death:

Registration district:
Tameside

Inferred County:
Greater Manchester

Volume:

Page:

Nicky Simmons

Nicky Simmons Report 15 May 2013 16:10

Thanks Rose, yes I've sent a message to that tree owner so hope to find out something in that direction.

And thanks Penny, I did wonder if that was the same Ina and you may well be right.

Much appreciated folks! And good wishes for your searches,

Nicky