Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Bird

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mayleen

mayleen Report 8 Mar 2013 18:55

Help required please to find the parents of John Bird born about 1800 Aynhoe Northhamptonshire.He married Mary Warmington 28/10/1822 Soldern,Oxfordshire.They had i belive 11 children, several emigrating to America.But it is his parents i would like to find if at all possible.

Many Thanks

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 8 Mar 2013 19:09

There is nothing to back this up but.......

According to 4 tree's on Ancestry........the Parents of John are.......

Edward Bird born 1769 Souldern Oxfordshire....died...8th March 1835 in Aynhoe
Elizabeth Wagstaff born 1773 Northamptonshire...died 21st Feb Northamptonshire

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 8 Mar 2013 19:13

Parents of Edward Bird.........

William Bird born 6th Oct Abingdon Cambridgeshire...died...Sep 1812 Cambridge Cambridgeshire.
Sarah Trigg born 1738 Canbridgeshire......died...4th Sep 1781 Cambridgeshire.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 8 Mar 2013 19:24

Siblings of John Bird....

Sarah Bird born 16th Sep 1791 Aynhoe......Married Thomas Rutter.......died 1878 Oxfordshire

Mary Bird born 13th Nov 1793 Northamptonshire....Married William Finch....died Oct 1879 Bicester Workhouse Oxfordshire.

Edward Bird born 1796 Aynhoe.......married Lucy Bignell........died Oct 1885 Souldern Oxfordshire.

Robert Bird born 1810 Souldern Oxfordshire...Married Jane Warmington.......died.....June 1850 Souldern Oxfordshire.

You can check out the tree's here.......

www.mundia.com/gb/

mayleen

mayleen Report 9 Mar 2013 12:28

Thank you very much PricklyHolly for the information you gave me, it is the right family.I have looked for them for quite while without any luck.

Thanking you once again most sincerly.