Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

abbott street nottingham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 11 Jun 2010 14:13

hi all
in 1911 i have someone who lived at 6 abbott street nottingham
i am wanting to know what parish abbott street would of been in
thank you
all the best lorraine

jax

jax Report 11 Jun 2010 14:15

1911 census - address transcription
Address: 6 Abbott St Nottingham

Cost:
You will be charged 10 credits for a transcript and 30 credits for an image, unless you have purchased a subscription for this set of records.

Sched Name Relation Condition/
Yrs married Sex Age Birth
Year Occupation Where Born Original
census

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

339 LEATHERLAND, Joseph Head Married M 59 1852 Engine Driver Factory Notts Nottingham VIEW
339 LEATHERLAND, Caroline Wife Married
37 years F 56 1855 Notts Nottingham VIEW
339 LEATHERLAND, Thomas Son Single M 18 1893 Greaser Goods Notts Nottingham VIEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RG number:
RG14 Piece:
20574 Reference:
RG14PN20574 RG78PN1230 RD430 SD3 ED34 SN339

Registration District:
Nottingham Sub District:
Nottingham North East Enumeration District:
34 Parish:
Nottingham

Address:
6 Abbott St Nottingham County:
Nottinghamshire

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 11 Jun 2010 14:21

hi thank you very much
all the best lorraine

glensubird

glensubird Report 11 Jan 2014 21:40

What a co-incidence finding this mail. My grandma was at No 20 Abbott Street Nottingham in the 1911 Cencus (1 year old) her name was/is Elsie Curzon, although the spelling on the cencus was Ealsey Curzon. My sister has the old maps of Nottingham and I am planning on visiting her to scan in the map for 1911 so that I can add the detail to my tree. My tree on the Ancestry.co.uk site is 'MyCurzonsNottm' if you'd like to take a look.

Regards, Glennis Bird :-)

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 12 Jan 2014 00:01

Abbott Street was in St. Bartholomew's Ecclesiastical parish and Nottingham civil parish.

EDIT - just realised this is an old post.

Kath. x

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 4 Feb 2014 21:54

HI
THANK YOU
LORRAINE