Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Thompson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 12 May 2007 12:37

Trying to trace Alexander Thompson (Thomson) born 1851 in Tannadice, Forfarshire to Harriet Whyte and David Thompson - one of twins born illegitimately. Alexander was on the 1861 census but I have lost him after that. Was with his grandparents in that year and entered service in 1864 David Smith

John

John Report 2 Jun 2014 07:40

Hi david
my name is john thomson
may i ask if you have a william thomson who lived in dundee moved to Glasgow he had 3 son's one died in the 1960s.
In your tree
Thankyou
John

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Jun 2014 08:27

John.
David posted this 7 years ago and only posted once so its unlikey he is still a member

You could try to make contact by clicking on his name and sending a message . If he still has the same email address he will receive your message and can then reply .

He can't initiate a reponse to you if he isn't a member now

John

John Report 11 Oct 2014 17:08

Hi shirLeySorry for not gietting back sooner but one of my kids has been ill
thank you for your help