Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Teale

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jackie

Jackie Report 20 Apr 2007 14:24

My Birth name is Jacqueline Caron Teale i was born 5/6/1970 in Leeds West Yorkshire.I am trying to trace my father Jimmy Teale i believe he was born around 1937.At the time of my birth he was living in Rothwell in Leeds(this could be very raw for his family because i've been told he was married at the time and had children one of which was born around the same time as me.i hope no-one holds that against me),then in 1972/3 i've been told he was living in Rhyl.He was last known to be in Birmingham but not sure what year. If any of this information rings a bell please let me know as this is my last hope of finding my dad. Jackie Connor

Gai

Gai Report 9 Oct 2013 11:44

Hi Beverley,

Welcome to the boards. The post you have responded to is from 2007 and Jackie may not be a member any more

I suggest you click on her name and send her a private message and if Jackie hasn't changed her email address then she will receive a notification of your message.

In your message let her now that she will be able to answer the message even if she doesn't have a current membership to Genes.

Gai :-)