Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Feb 2006 20:51

Doreen Morris neeTaylor i am trying to trace my family on my fathers side.his name was Arthur ,his parents wereJohn andMargaretTaylor my grand mother was born in 1868 in Coxwold north yorkshire. my great grand parents were Hannah and Isaac Taylor ,he was born in Coxwold on july 31 1831 can anyone help me to find anythink about my great great grandparents William and Elizabeth Taylor.i think William was born about 1780. i do hope someone can help me. thank you

Paul

Paul Report 2 Oct 2014 08:09

Hi ya. My name is paul ward. I'm very interested in our family tree. My great grandad was Henry Taylor born 1870. I've a photo of hannah and isaac. Do you have any of your grandparents. I'm in York. How about you? Look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me on [email protected] thanks paul ward

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 2 Oct 2014 08:13

Please remove your email addy

I doubt if the poster is still a member as NIL posts