Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stocks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 28 Jan 2003 23:50

I Would love to contact my Father: JAMES ALBAN STOCKS From: WALLASEY, MERSEYSIDE Aged now: Will be in 60's I would love to trace my Father JAMES ALBAN STOCKS. He was from WALLASEY, MERSEYSIDE. He will be in his 60's now, He was a BUTCHER. I know he once raced in the I.O.M TT races during the 60's or early 70's. My name is DEBORAH MICHELLE nee STOCKS, I last seen my father in the early 70's in LIVERPOOL. I was born on 10/07/1970. I am very happily married and secure but, It would make my life complete and would be the icing on the cake if I could trace him, and let him know he has a beautiful 11 month old Granddaughter. He is her only Grandparent on my side. If you have any information, however small please contact me, it would make me so happy. Love & best wishes Deb xx P.s. I now understand if you can't contact me, but I'm always thinking of you.