Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stewart

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 1 May 2006 15:36

Still desperately trying to find out information about a DOROTHY MILLER who had two children (to my knowledge), a boy in 1929 and a girl three years later. Both were abandoned and the boy was placed in care and the girl was adopted. All we know is that she may or may not have married the father, who we think is a WILLIAM STEWART and this marriage probably took place between '29 and 1933. The children were born in Birmingham, and the boy lived for a short time in a street called Sun Street which no longer exists. I have no DOB's for either parent, so this is proving to be very difficult. Any information greatly received.

Angus

Angus Report 7 Sep 2007 20:12

Hi Kelly
My grandfather was angus stewart from norhern ireland he had children in birmingham,and the the miller is a connection.
Regards]
Angus Stewart

Kelly

Kelly Report 20 Jan 2014 21:33

Hi Angus

I don't know whether you're still on here! But I've ONLY just seen your message for some reason…

Best wishes
Kelly

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 Jan 2014 21:47

Hi Kelly - click on Angus's name to send a message via GR - if he's still a member with the same email address he'll get your message

Kelly

Kelly Report 21 Jan 2014 22:49

Hi Ann

Thank you I did just that last night. Can't believe I never saw the message until now. So frustrating!

best wishes
Kelly