Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stevenson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 2 Mar 2005 20:27

STEVENSON PADIHAM LANCASHIRE. Just a thought before I give you the details... If people placed the name and the town at the heading of the messages (as above) it would make it much easier to look through the messages. Anyway.. I am looking for any connection with the stevenson family from Padiham in Lancashire. I have Harry and his dad William and his grandfather Richard who lived on Kay St on the 1881 census. Ring any bells? Thanks David

Carol

Carol Report 3 Aug 2016 12:12

Hi David
I know its a while since you posted this but wonder if you have made any progress? I am all so looking for Stevenson's from Padiham. Dont know if it is the same family I have George 1870 his Father was William 1830 and his father John 1805. I have seen some info but when i check it the dates dont add up. Let me know if itis same family I have couple of spreadsheets I did few years back to try and work out the Stevenson's and Stephenson,
Kind regards Carol

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 3 Aug 2016 12:29

Carol -

David is probably not looking here for replies now, after such a long time.

You can try sending him a private message - just click on his name at the top of his post.
If he's still using the email address he registered with GR, he'll be notified that he has a message from you.

Then, with luck, he may reply.

If you would like help with your tree, tell us everything you know already, and we'll see what we can find.