Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find rooney

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Denise

Denise Report 13 Sep 2005 10:16

I am looking for any information about Patrick Rooney & Alice/Alicia or Brigid Corcoran ( i have been given 3 names ???)my Grt Grt Grandparents. I have a little information about their children,Bridget Rooney bap.17/6/1875,Ellen Rooney bap.9/1/1878,Patrick Rooney bap.18/1/1880 and Alice Rooney bap.19/3/1882 (my Grt Grandmother) they were all born in Tubber,Moate,Co Westmeath,Ireland. Alice Married my Grt Grandfather,Alfred Herbert Glentworth, in St Peter,s Chapel,Athlone,Westmeath, January 1904,she was a servant and he was a solider in the Military Barracks at Athlone.Their first child Mary Jane (Mabel ) Glentworth was born in Dec 1904,They moved to Kingston Upon Hull in 1906.Here they had 4 more children ,Thomas,Tommy) Alfred Ernest,(Ernie )Robert(died aged 3mths)and John( Johnny my grandfather).After Alfred died Alice married again to John Dale and they continued to live in Hull until both died. If any of these names mean anything to anyone please contact me as I really would like to know about my Irish side.thanks

Thomas

Thomas Report 17 Sep 2013 20:15

Hi Denise,
Is this thread still active?
If so I think I can provide a marriage date.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 17 Sep 2013 20:24

Denise has NIL posts against her name which suggests she is no longer a member

You could take a chance and send her a message just in case she still has the same email addy