Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rick and Lilian's daughter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LindaLucy

LindaLucy Report 28 Dec 2008 17:41

Hi all!

Hope you all had a good Xmas! Am trying to find out if my the name of Henry Richiardi's daughter. Henry married Violet, Lilian Holding in 1929 who I believe is my mum's Aunt (known as Aunty LIlian ) and Henry was known as Uncle Rick! I have found their son who was born Kenneth H Richiardi in 1932 however, cannot locate their daughter! Please can anyone HELP???!!!!

Many thanks

Linda Lucy

Paul

Paul Report 28 Jul 2013 11:52

Hi LindaLucy

Henry Horace Richiardi and Violet Lilian Holding's daughter is Vera L Richiardi b1936 Camberwell, London. Married Leonard W J Clarke b1934 in 1957 in Lambeth, London. They had 1 daughter b1961

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 28 Jul 2013 12:02

Hello Paul, welcome to the boards.

LindaLucy's post is years old so she mightn't be checking for replies.

You could click on her name and try to contact her by direct message. If she has an up to date email address registered she should be notified of your contact.