Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

EVA REYNOLDS/ARCHER

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 10 Apr 2009 09:46

TRYING TO FIND ANY RELATIVES OF EVA REYNOLDS BORN IN WALSALL 24/11/1893, SHE MARRIED RICHARD ARCHER ON 24/4/1916 WHO WAS ALSO BORN IN WALSALL AREA. I BELIEVE THEY HAD 4 CHILDREN.

Diddydoris

Diddydoris Report 10 Apr 2009 11:45

1901 England Census
about Eva Reynolds
Name: Eva Reynolds
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1893
Relation: Daughter
Father's Name: James
Mother's Name: Mary C
Where born: Walsall, Staffordshire, England

Civil Parish: Walsall
Ecclesiastical parish: St John the Evangelist
County/Island: Staffordshire

Street address:

Condition as to marriage:

Education:

Employment status:

View Image

Registration district: Walsall
Sub registration district: Walsall
ED, institution, or vessel: 29
Neighbors: View others on page
Household schedule number: 1
Household Members:
Name Age
James Reynolds 32
Mary C Reynolds 28
Eva Reynolds 8
James Reynolds 4
Sidney Reynolds 2

Linda

Linda Report 23 Mar 2013 20:23

Hi
I knew a Sidney Reynolds whoes wife I cant remember the name of but he lived in caldmore Walsall in the 195os my mums sister Kathleen Morris married Sidneys son Allen Reynolds ,Allens sibblings were a brother Les Reynolds,,and
sisters Mildred Reynolds ,Shiela Reynolds I do know the name of the st they lived in but am unsure if i am allowed to print this?

Linda :-)

patchem

patchem Report 23 Mar 2013 20:34

Linda,
Kathleen never returned to her posting from 2009, and may not belong to genes any more.
If you want to contact her you could click on her name and send her a pm. That way genes can notify her of your message if she still has the same email address.