Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colette McCallion

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colette

Colette Report 3 Mar 2003 19:08

I'am looking for anyone who can help me complete my family tree my mum's name is Sylvia Randall she has one sister Jean and two brothers Gordon and frank, Frank who died in @1989. they lived in chapel area of Southampton thier mum's name was Elizabeth Randall nee. Hobbs none as Bet she married my grandfather Ronald Randall whom walked out and left the family when my mum was only 4 yrs old, we know he met someone else and ended up living in the Sholing area area of Southampton untill his death in @2000 we did go to the funeral at St Mary's Extra church just to see if there would be any relatives we could reunite with but it was a bit grim and we got strange looks and left without saying anything. If you know of my nan's Bet's relatives atall please inform at [email protected]