Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Queen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steve

Steve Report 28 Jan 2003 13:14

Hi my name is Steve Whittet and I live in Dagenham Essex. I am trying to find my Mothers family,her name was Agnes Whittet nee Montgomery Milligan Queen. Her mother was Agnes Montgomery Queen nee Millligan Her fathers name was James Queen and they were married in New Monkland Lanarkshire. She had two sisters and a brother, James, Janet and Helen. James was married to Joan around 1957 they lived in Gloucester Road Wakefield Yorkshire at around the same time. James and Joan were married in a St. Pauls Church but I don't know where. They also had an aunt Peggy Anderson?nee Milligan who lived in Byron Road on the Bournville Estate Western Super Mare Somerset. Agnes was seperated from her siblings at an early age and resided at the Hornchurch childrens home in Essex, She also went by the name of Pearl throughout her life but this was not her given name. I have few letters and some photographs but that is all. if anyone can help I would be obliged.