Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Diane Purdey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 16 Mar 2003 17:29

Trying to trace my husbands family tree. My husband is called Trevor and he is 45 and he has one brother called Gary who is 37. From Ashford/Hanworth Middx. Trevor and I have two children Russell aged 20 and Ian aged 19 and now live in Dorset Trevorand Gary's father is Colin John Purdey, now 65 and the only son of Ethel Purdey (now deceased) formally of Hanworth middx. Ethel had six sisters and one brother. I have managed to trace back to the early 1800's with David Purdey and Sarah Bushell being Russell and Ian's GT GT GT GT Grandparents. Any help in filling in missing gaps would be appreciated. 27/12/05