Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

im trying to find brian pollock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Darren

Darren Report 28 Dec 2009 14:01

Hi, I am trying to find Brian pollock who lived in clydebank, scotland around 40 years ago. That is the last residence I know of, he came to manchester a few times as he was in a relationship with a lady called sylvia. I know he lived on dumbarton road in clydebank and has a uncle robert. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks, darren

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Dec 2009 15:14

suggest you look in Search Trees top of this page to see if he features in ay trees on this site

david

david Report 12 Oct 2013 13:03

Contact me about Brian Pollock

Chrissie2394

Chrissie2394 Report 12 Oct 2013 15:21

Hi David,

Darren posted this almost 4 years ago and never posted again. You could send him a private message and if his email address is the same he will receive notification from GR.

I see you are a new member. To send a PM click on his name (just incase you didn't know)

Please remove your email address as it is against GR terms.

Chris