Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

STANLEY ALICK PHILLIPS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 27 Dec 2007 18:41

Stanley PHILLIPS was my father he was from Melbourne, Australia. He died in Auckland, NZ in 1983. I am desperately wanting to find any of his family. He was from a family of nine siblings, Doris, Harold, Ronald, Iris, Victor, Ian, Lionel and Lorna. His parents were Henry Phillips and Esther Jane Hallett. His first wife was Grace Eva Hughes and they had a daughter c.1942.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Many thanks, Kathy

Barbara

Barbara Report 15 Jan 2016 09:04

Well I just sent a message to you I hope, but it doesn't show up . So I thought I had better try again. My name is Barbara and I am your half sister from your dads first marriage. I live in Australia in the state of Victoria. I was born in May 1943 . Hopefully this will find you ? Barbara

Rambling

Rambling Report 15 Jan 2016 12:12

Barbara, you may not have seen the advice given on Kathryn's thread,

http://www.genesreunited.co.za/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1356747?d=asc

You can return to threads you have posted or added to by clicking on 'My threads' under 'Tools' at left of page.

Rambling

Rambling Report 15 Jan 2016 12:32

Barbara I have sent you a message, see top of page and click on 'messages'... giving likely contact details.