Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for martin phelan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 6 Jan 2008 21:48

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Martin Andrew Phelan? Originally from Dublin, Ireland.Last known to be living in Coventry,possibly Binley Woods area.He married Mandy in the 1960s. His father was called John James Phelan.Martin would now be in his 70s.l

Michael

Michael Report 8 Mar 2013 16:58

Hi -

This may just be a co-incidence, but I have a 2nd cousin Martin Phelan (b. c1937), son of John James Phelan (1908-83) and Ethel nee Williams (b. c1910). I have him as having been born in Coventry and his father JJ in Newcastle on Tyne. John James P is the son of Henry & Susannah Phelan (my great uncle/aunt) who moved from Newcastle to Coventry c1910.

Martin had 2 elder brothers - Robert & Philip Phelan. Are we talking about the same or a different Martin Phelan?

Have you found any leads to Martin Andrew Phelan?

Regards,
Michael

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Mar 2013 17:08

Michael

Check the posting date.....and the fact that Lorraine has not returned to her post

If you think her e-mail may still be the same, click on her name, and send a message