Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Peploe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Jun 2005 17:01

I AM TRYING TO FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THE PEPLOE FAMILY THEY LIVED IN LAMBETH AREA WILLIAM PEPLOE WAS BORN 1877 I AM TRYING TO TRACE WHEN THE FAMILY CAME TO ENGLAND AS I THINK THEY CAME FROM SPAIN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP

Terence

Terence Report 27 Aug 2007 22:58

Hi, I am related to a Peploe family living in Lambeth area around late 1920's. My mother was Ann and has a twin sister Frances and Daisy was my grandmother. Does this ring any bells? Would love to hear from you if you think there is a connection.
regards

valerie

valerie Report 27 Mar 2013 10:32

I have members of Peploe Family My mother was Sarah Peploe and Daisy was her sister.Would love to hear from you regards.

patchem

patchem Report 27 Mar 2013 10:55

SIMS,

These messages were posted 6 and 8 years ago, and neither of these people may still be members of genes. (They are showing no posts to their names)

If you click on their names you can try and send them a pm. If they still have the same email address then genes can notify them of your pm.